Sat, Aug 28|
Haunted Statesville Ghost Tours - August
Step beyond the beauty of Statesville’s historic downtown and discover its true haunted history--where tales of spirits, scary creatures, mysterious deaths, and creepy alleys become real.
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2021, 8:00 PM
Downtown Statesville, Statesville, NC, USA
About the Event
Have you ever wandered past the old Fourth Creek Burying Ground and seen the shadow of the unknown soldier buried there? Did you grow up hearing stories about the ghost of a young girl spotted over and over again dripping wet in the Vance Hotel? Don't miss your chance to enjoy a walking ghost tour full of old stories and legends from Statesville’s past. Step beyond the beauty of Statesville’s historic downtown and discover its true haunted history--where tales of spirits, scary creatures, mysterious deaths, and creepy alleys become real. Guided by The Sharpe House Historic Players, you will be enthralled on your journey into the spirit realm on select evenings throughout the fall.
We are excited to be expanding the Haunted Statesville Ghost Tours to one Saturday a month while still enjoying our ever popular October schedule. Tours will be held on July 24, August 28, September 25, with October dates TBA. We will offer two tours each evening at 8 pm, and 8:30 pm. Tickets are $15 per person. Tours are limited to 20 people per tour and advance registration/tickets are required.
Tour is recommended for children 8 years and older. Some stops are not easily stroller/wheelchair accessible. Tours WILL SELL OUT, so don't wait! Haunted Statesville Ghost Tours are provided to you thanks to Downtown Statesville Development Corporation, The Historic Sharpe House, The Sharpe House Historic Players and the City of Statesville. For additional information CONTACT US
What You Need To Know:
- Each tour takes approx. 60-75 minutes and begins promptly at your scheduled tour time.
- Advanced tickets/reservations are required.
- Each tour is limited to 20 people.
- Tickets must be paid for in advance
- This is a guided walking tour covering a number of blocks throughout the downtown area.
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate to outdoor weather.
- No coolers or alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
- Guides will have flashlights; guests may bring small flashlights if they wish.
- In case of inclement weather, tour dates will be rescheduled.
- No refunds.